Have A Look

Monday, February 28, 2011

NOSTALGIA KOLEKSIKU

WHAT MORE TO APPRECIATE  IF NOT OUR OWN MASTERPIECE ?

About 20-25  years back , I was such a patient,creative and hard working lady....trying my best to decorate my house, hanging  some things on my empty walls with my own masterpiece...Here are some of my collections..even though some of them are already faded ...Who knows when I'm no longer the owner of my own house, others might not want to appreciate them anymore..sob...sob...sob...hui...hui...hui...,so, I decided that I should keep them somewhere.... The best place is my Blog and my Facebook Photos collection of course.




















There are a few more which I feel not necessary to exhibit here because they are already faded.......warned out....anyway, these cross stitch pieces were popular in 1980s to 1990s...I still have some incomplete pieces and some thread and cross stitch materials left...Lets hope that I can continue sewing in 2 or 3 years to come.....Its not impossible........

LETS MAKE IMPOSSIBLE BECOMES POSSIBLE.......  

2 comments:

  1. Memang patut disimpan baik-baik gambar2 tu. Memang cantik, rumit juga untuk membuatnya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih atas pujian cik gu.....memang mengambil masa..kesabaran dan kerenah,modal....tapi kerana minat pada masa itu, saya tabah dan akhirnya mendapat hasil yang saya banggakan.....

    ReplyDelete