Have A Look

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY?

1.  A son called his father to get some advice.


Son:  Dad, I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife telling her that I'd be home that night, and when I got into my room I found my wife in another man's arms. Why, Dad ? Tell me why!


 His Dad kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said.


Dad: I'm sorry Son, maybe she didn't get the fax.






2.  A husband visited a marriage counselor one day


Husband: When we were first married, I would come home from the office, my wife would bring my slippers and our cute little dog would run around barking. Now after ten years it's all different, I come home, the dog brings the slippers and my wife runs around barking.


Counselor: Why should you complain? . You're still getting the same service!



2 comments:

  1. Salam cg..
    Nak kata lucu.. ada le jugak. Tapi nak kata "Bodoh" pun ada juga.. (maaf ye.. perkataan tu).. Tapi kadang2 orang yang dalam kekeliruan akan bertanya begitu dan jawapan terhadap soalan tersebut ada logiknya juga..

    ReplyDelete
  2. SALAM CIK GU..

    MEMANG BENAR KADANG KALA TANPA DISEDARI KITA DITIPU DEK KERANA KITA TERLALU PERCAYAKAN ORANG LAIN.....RASIONALNYA...KITA TAK SANGGUP MENIPU ORG LAIN,DAN KITA TIDAK PERNAH MENYANGKA ORG LAIN AKAN MENIPU KITA...

    ReplyDelete