Have A Look

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WHERE IS THE TIME????


For the last few weeks my days have been hectic. There is very little time for reading or writing. And I often waste what little free time I had surfing the internet. Facebook  seems to have a voracious appetite when our friends response to our messages or comments.  Frankly speaking, I miss writing. And ironically, I don't really have the words to say how very much I miss it. If I write more, perhaps I would use my brain to think more, and surely there'll be more ideas and good piece of writing. However,my time is fulfilled with housework,workload....preparing lesson plans, preparing examination questions, and not to forget the tuition classes. The little time left is for my dear hubby and the three loving kids of mine.

Family and work obligations often preclude writing. At this age, I'm beginning to understand that life moves so incredibly fast. I cannot cope with time...Time runs faster than words and action.God....what have I done?? I've wasted a lot of time. By the grace of time, I've to catch up..put more effort and energy, or at least more courage... If I don't put pen to paper now, when will I ever do it?

I must write, must express myself. Drag them out from inside me.....share with others..I'm anxious to explore a host of new possibilities and subject areas. I am determined to consistently put my thoughts in written form. 
Finally, I'm thinking of something to share with our kids, teenagers, youths or might be suitable for adults too.
WISE WORDS


1.                  Find your limits and exceed them. Dream and make your dreams come true.
2.                  Take time to live because the world has so much to give.
3.                  Only those who risk going too far can only possibly find how far they can go.
4.                  All the wonders you seek are within yourself.
5.                  If you don’t try, you’ll never know if you can do it.
6.                  The seed that falls on good ground will yield a fruitful harvest.
7.                  Destiny is not a matter of chance, , it is a matter of choice.
8.                  A lie may take care of the present, but it has no  future.
9.                 The person who gets ahead is the one who does more than what is necessary and keeps on doing it.
10.              It is not enough to have a good mind , the main thing is to use it well.

Remember:- When you do something, do it well..





No comments:

Post a Comment